Fashion Diary: Moving Swiftly

11:53 AM Missie Nahnah 0 Comments



Assalamualaikum beautiful ladies!


It was indeed a happy day yesterday that we got to enjoy 58 years of independence. Well not me actually, I only got to enjoy 27 years of it :p But nevertheless, we are just so so blessed. Even I have expat friends who say that they just don't wanna go back to their countries! Now we must've done something right to receive such an honour like that.

Outfit:
Scarf: Bidadari Contemporary
Outerdress: Amalina Aman
Tee: Uniqlo
Pants: Poplook
Bag: Colette Hayman
Heels: Charles & Keith

I wore this look the other day to support the 50th year of Masjid Negara's anniversary. They had these bazaars going on for the public, so Mom, sis and I went to the Masjid to enjoy and be merry with what they have to offer that day.

0 comments: