Travel: Exploring Kelantan

11:51 AM Missie Nahnah 0 Comments


Here I am, already wide awake and realising I'm not in Kelantan anymore :( Pretty sad because of the fact that I don't know when will I be able to step foot in that beautiful and calm state of Malaysia again. So I was there the past week as a host for Lin Nisa' booth at Karnival Raudhah TV9. And my, the experience was as exciting as I remembered hosting for Kedah's one.
Here are some of my colourful pictures of Kelantan and its beauty.

I tried some of the delicacies you guys suggested me to, but my short stay couldn't cover all of em! There were too many to try! :D I must say, Kelantan definitely is unique on its own and that my friends is what makes it so special. I had trouble understanding the dialects while walking about town and buying stuffs. I walked for about a kilometre from Nasi Ulam Cikgu to Pantai Cahaya Bulan and realising that there's no way I can walk another 2 hours more to it. 
Bella and I went to Pasar Siti Khadijah and got disappointed for it was on renovation. Boohoo! I so badly wanted to see the traders and marketers selling their products inside that colourful dome :( I had Maggi Ketam and I got sunburnt while spending time at the beach cause the sun was literally on top of us.
All in all, I had an AMAZING time in Kelantan and I would definitely find myself there again exploring the streets (and food)! :D

0 comments: